Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Who Would Win? Series By Jerry Pallotta Illustrated by Rob Bolster

Who Would Win? 
By Jerry Pallotta 
Illustrated by Rob Bolster
https://jerrypallotta.com/

The amount of nonfiction reading our kids do has increased SO much! This is a series that my son and I read together and ABSOLUTELY loved! He prefers nonfiction reading. It amazes me what he remembers from these books when we are out and about.

Jerry Pallotta does a great job talking about the two animals and comparing their features. Before we go on vacation I try to read about some of the animals that are found there. In fact, my son has some ideas on how he can help his aunt and uncle with their rattlesnake problem. ;)


DRA Level 38
Grades 3-5 (This is an independent reading suggestion. I have been reading these to Davis since he was in preschool. When a child is interested in a topic they can comprehend at a higher level.)

No comments:

Post a Comment